Commemorating 100 Years

The Alpha Gamma Chapter was granted it’s charter on June 26, 1913, when the first 11 members were initiated at the Clifton Inn Hotel in Niagara Falls during Delta Gamma’s national convention, attended by 250 members. 

Image

The chapter was based at University College, University of Toronto and was the first Canadian chapter of the fraternity.  This charter turned Delta Gamma into an international organization.

Advertisements